Tuesday, August 2, 2016

New Book Tuesday 8/2

Car issues today... Thank heavens for new books! If I updated you on all the books I've bought recently, you'd be here all day, so let's focus on just today. #nErDcampMI and #ReadingSummit make you want to buy the whole world!

Coming today...



I took a picture of Return at B&N (and resisted the urge to read it there). 



I got impatient (shocking, huh?) and bought a copy of HP8 on Sunday, so I will be donating my 2nd copy.

Other books coming today:


Checked the two Julies' book out at the library and had to have it.




#titletalk, enough said.

And finally, because I really don't NEED anyone to persuade me to buy books: 


You may be thinking, in the words of Ron Weasley, "Bloody hell! That's a lot of books." At least I'm not a drug addict.  Happy Reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Comment moderation is enabled to prevent spam. We will review your comment ASAP. Can't bear to wait? Feel free to comment to us directly on Twitter. Our handles are @sralph31 and @lehmanac